Friday, July 5, 2019

Pets are Welcome. Here is the address to the house:3018 Monroe Ave San Diego, CA 92116

Blame me:Donkey Style Fridays Excuses, Mr. Hollyweird JR Hope for a new day, excuses not crimes done in the name of love, happiness and joy and happiness, fools, frogs, and donkeys in the hills.


Hello,Pets are Welcome. Here is the address to the house:3018 Monroe Ave San Diego, CA 92116

         Thanks for your interest and inquiries about my house. Yes the house is still available for rent and we are looking for a responsible person/family to occupy and maintain the house now that we are not around. Myself and my wife just traveled to Kansas(KS) for a program called SERVING IN MISSION (SIM), you can view the link for more info: (http://www.sim.org/).



    We will be away for 3 to 4 years or mo re that is why I have made up my mind to put up my house for rent to whom ever that will take good care of it.  However, my initial plan was to sell the house   but it was not successful because the Realtor raised the price which made it difficult for me to sell before leaving the States so never mind if you see the for sale sign in front of the house, It has already been taken off the market as for sale so there is no need to contact any Realtor.


    I want you to understand that I spent a lot on my property that you have requested to rent, so I will solicit for your absolute maintenance of this house and would want you to treat it as your own because cleanliness they say is next to Godliness. It is not all about the money to be paid on rent or spent; it is all about a good maintenance culture which I want you to adopt on the property.


 I want you to keep it tidy all the time so that I would be full of smiles whenever I come and above all, a good, strong and tight relationship between us when I come for a check up. Please one more thing, I wouldn't like to have any benefit of trust in you because I want to stand in your words that the property would be well taken care of all the time. I believe you have seen how lovely it is if from only the pictures you saw in my posting compare to the 100% comfort to be derived from it as you are an occupant.


FEATURES: Laundry, Electric Range, Electric Heat, Master Bedroom, Playground, Car Park.
Amenities: Air Conditioning, Patio/Party Deck, Cable TV, Ceiling Fans, 24 hours Internet service, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, security alarm, Pets Friendly, Refrigerator or, Washer / Dryer.
Rental Price: $1,100 per month and security Deposit is $1,100 (Security Deposit is Refundable) Utilities included in monthly rent.
Pets are Welcome.
Here is the address to the house:3018 Monroe Ave San Diego, CA 92116
Bedroom:2
Bathroom:1
Living Building Square Footage:800sqft
I may not be returning to the house because we plan buying another house upon arrival.


Rome And Venice Break - Flights and Train Ride

Starr Bright: As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have the freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down a different road...😈🔥 Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers. University Professor Blasts 'Dirty Jews. Seattle WA Bellevue WA North Bend WA. Hits And Misses, Faces In The Crowds. Cheryl Lynn Corbett Kirkland WA (Finn Hill).But does anybody really fall in love anymore?

Wow this shit right here is crazy lmfao...hay uritza how's my son doing.😀😁😊😍😜😘🤗😛😏😃🙄 Do all your friends here know that you took our son an hauled ass to Cali an lied to the courts about where I was from an that I beat you an you were scared for your life lol.


Lucky Pennies: Franky Trees, Nuts and beans, bald head of Frank Agresti, back in time, before he got so fat. Cow, hog, pig, sick as a dawg, donkeys in fields,monkeys in backs. Retards, rejects, escapees, dicks, dawgs, and freaks from NY.   Basket cases, threats to harm, views of crooks, cheaters and liars. Monkeys in packs, to steal from veterans, as if they matter more. Stupid, dense, dumb, coins to flip, cards to read,can not be fixed, cured or train. Free ride, asses to kiss, NY state of retards.


Time of our lives, good times, classes on the sands of time. Wolves for friends, into the woods, in to the dark, songs to sing. Happy notes, angels on high, goodness and mercy, angels back to backs.  Schools of hard knocks, sinners and saints, into the woods, trees full of snakes and monkeys, swingers from tree to tree. Dogwood trees, monkey see, monkeys do, snakes and frogs, can't beat the heat.Dancing Circles On Beaches: Wind Moves Sunny News....

Common Walls, Jails And Prisons. The Dramatic Evolution Of Ruby Rose..Facebook: Prince Frog-Out of Pond, Español · Português (Brasil)You open the door. Love And Luck:Coins To Flip:Dances,Dreams:Glory Dazes To Come...   Beaches, Fairy Tales On Water, Frogs 2. Walks On The Sands Of Times. Waves And Rocks, Ships To Sail, Beach Dreams..Rach…Every day earth angels gather the prayers desires.Wishes, prayers, desires known and unknown granted.



Earth angels help hearts heal, happy dazes again best.Happy dazes and joyful days, line up stars at night.Joy to the world, signs in songs hope, peace and love.Jumps with joy, shouts outs the cream for pleasures.  What a bunch of nonsense..Come on peeps. We've been seeing videos like this for a few years now. We gotta learn the facts before we start speaking on things. No disrespect towards anyone and especially you Ashley Nicole Szalanski I love your posts.  Ready for this doc to come in an tell me everything OK nothing else he can say!!!!!


  Dog Gone Cats, Cartoon Hits, Dogs Get Free Rides, 1947, Mom-Aleane Breangh: Before Kids.Goodness and mercy with peace and love by the sea.Dickens Worlds :Review of Dicks? Time to pick up a book, or time to find a movie, Fairy Tales Recaps. Dickens Worlds : Mature senior lady, searching for mature senior, male companion!  Looking for someone who is honest, intelligent and single to do fun things with!  NO married men!  Prefer 60-65 years old. Someone who knows how to treat a lady!  NO response without pic!No  One Lines Wonders, No Depth.

 Fairy Tales Recaps. Apples?Birds And Bees, Blue And White Colors, Stars In Darkness. Bright stars,shining stars, and the shooting blue stars.Dickens Worlds :Time to pick up a book, or time to find a movie, Fairy Tales Recaps. Apples?Ready for this doc to come in an tell me everything OK nothing else he can say!!!!! Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.

To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power...

No comments:

Post a Comment