Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Don't judge me. You can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am.

 Birds blue, birds black, songs to sing, horns to blow, music in dogwood trees. 
Love to travel, hate to drive, went to Apache Junction, last month for my birthday, need to take a car to Washington State, have not been able to put the group together for that. Lots to say, just need your stats, how tall, what age, located where, are you the one in a hat, cap, or bright and shining head in the sun, waves to make writing is what I like to do, to pass the time of day.

Day Late, but....MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!!!!!!Hopes, Wishes, Prayers up in the air, thanks to heavens, stars above, angels in hosts, like stars at night.More Battles To Win, Money Matters, Magic Moments, Mighty Mountain To Climb.

Don't judge me. You can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am.People who are meant to be together will find their way back to each other. They may take detours, but they're never lost.Happy notes, happy songs, happy feet to dance away.
Eyes Open, Third Set In A Box, Pictures To Last, longer than a minute, tales every shot. Good times, parties for the rewards, sinners and saints. Third party views, and that's where we stop counting views in place, have extra views to share, good time to write up. Thanks for your help, lasting impressions made, love and hate, horns on goats, hurt and broken, earth angel then, was nice, kind, and understanding, once, back in the day. 

My aunt :Maya Moore, said she loved you then, the stories told to keep fires burning, she she to tell you thanks again. Blue birds notes in dogwood trees.Time to stand, time to shine, monkeys swingers hopes and desires. Steven Jarrot, snake and crook, thief and frog leader.

Jewish Frog Army. Right or wrong, good or evil, friends to yellow snaKES. Alays choices, high roads taken, for poker players. Happy Birthday over again, daily notes to share, holidays also. A little about me, I'm 5 11" 195 light brown hair, blue eyes, also open minded. I like to try new things. I'm for real. I hope to here back from you. Here is my pic, send one of you and the info so we can get together


True colors, frog graces, snake in the house, happy every day, full of joy, full of peace, full of powers. Werid or stranger is okay, better than normal, better than common, rather stand out. Fairy tales, love and devotion, happy to pieces of views, faces in the mirror. 

STEVEN JARROT 7608512267,  FACES TO SEE, HAPPY AND GAY NOTES: HIS PART OF THE STORY, LOVE AND HATE, HORNS ON GOAT, HATE AND LOVE, BENT AND TWISTED.  YES I HAVE A GREAT HACKER WAIT TIL I SHOW U HOW YOUR CREDIT SCORE WILL BECOME 320. THE PICTURES WILL ALSO GO IN WASHINTON ADS AS WELL.

Happy and delighted to share, Steven Jarrot, views on Saturday, good guess. . Let's not forget Colorado, or New York. SONGS TO SING, Hacker, crook and robbers. HAPPYCAMPERBYRV.BLOGSPOT.COM, HAPPY DAZES AGAIN, GLORY DAZES DONE. BACK TO HELL, STEVEN JARROT, HELL HOUND PIMP, JEWISH FROG ARMY LEADWR, CHEERS TO HANG. 



Don't judge me. You can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am.People who are meant to be together will find their way back to each other. They may take detours, but they're never lost.Seasons, reasons, causes, birds and bees, gifts to share, out on a limb. Friends and lovers, haters and snakes, food for fun, tricks and trades, happy dazes again, glory dazes done. Color of dreams, color of new worlds, blue oceans to create, life in the pots of goals. Happy to share the play on word, strings to play, horns to blow, goats and sheep, love and hate horns on a goat. Days in the heavens, dazes in hell, trips to the stars, have to let go, angels to dance to the knights, blues to float with hope, purple lights, in line to greatness, dreams....



Don't judge me. You can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am.People who are meant to be together will find their way back to each other. They may take detours, but they're never lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment