Friday, July 5, 2019

I'm in desert hot springs. Text me 442-260-8578.Kiss for you πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME:



Just to let you know, dreams and nightmares, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills, March madness, magic moments have to share. 
Woman for man, giant, heads above the common. Smart woman, for smart man, wits, charms and graces, senior, retired, tall, gems to find, pebbles on the shores. Kiss for you πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Dreams in the night, dreams on mountain tops, American Birds, American Babe-55 plus, baby boomers, jumps for joy, free as a bird...




Mature senior lady, searching for mature senior, male companion! Looking for someone who is honest, intelligent and single to do fun things with! NO married men! Prefer 60-65 years old. Someone who knows how to treat a lady! NO response without pic!No One Lines Wonders, No Depth.


I'm in desert hot springs. Text me 442-260-8578.Kiss for you πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME:

1

Earth angels help hearts heal, happy dazes again best.Happy dazes and joyful days, line up stars at night.Joy to the world, signs in songs hope, peace and love.Jumps with joy, shouts outs the cream for pleasures.  What a bunch of nonsense..Come on peeps. We've been seeing videos like this for a few years now. We gotta learn the facts before we start speaking on things. No disrespect towards anyone and especially you Ashley Nicole Szalanski I love your posts.  Ready for this doc to come in an tell me everything OK nothing else he can say!!!!!I'm in desert hot springs. Text me 442-260-8578.Kiss for you πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME:


  Dog Gone Cats, Cartoon Hits, Dogs Get Free Rides, 1947, Mom-Aleane Breangh: Before Kids.Goodness and mercy with peace and love by the sea.Dickens Worlds :Review of Dicks? Time to pick up a book, or time to find a movie, Fairy Tales Recaps. Dickens Worlds : Mature senior lady, searching for mature senior, male companion!  Looking for someone who is honest, intelligent and single to do fun things with!  NO married men!  Prefer 60-65 years old. Someone who knows how to treat a lady!  NO response without pic!No  One Lines Wonders, No Depth.I'm in desert hot springs. Text me 442-260-8578.Kiss for you πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME:

 Fairy Tales Recaps. Apples?Birds And Bees, Blue And White Colors, Stars In Darkness. Bright stars,shining stars, and the shooting blue stars.Dickens Worlds :Time to pick up a book, or time to find a movie, Fairy Tales Recaps. Apples?Ready for this doc to come in an tell me everything OK nothing else he can say!!!!! Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.I'm in desert hot springs. Text me 442-260-8578.Kiss for you πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME:

To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power...
In the 714 area code...  PANTY DRESSER,LOVE TO WEAR LINGERIE  non passable. masculine, versatile. Fun to be with, bi, 8 in cut cock, looking for local hook up with another dresser or panty lover M or F. I am a closet dresser, open minded, adventurous, exhibitionist, discrete, considerate and sincere, attractive, well groomed, easy going and fun to be with. I am versatile, open minded and STD FREE. I love wearing all white lacy and sheer stockings, garters, bra and string bikini panties wet with lube.

 I love to play with rubber toys (large), lubes, mirrors, baths/showers, fucking and sucking, giving and getting.  I love the feel of penetration of a large hard cock deep inside of me, wet with lube. I love to expose and exhibit myself dressed to another person but its almost impossible to find or meet someone with same taste.  I am not a freak, weirdo, psycho or a thief. I am sincere, considerate, straight acting, yet, I have been with only about a handful of encounters.

 I am not looking to look like a girl but just to feel and see myself in the lingerie image.....sometimes makeup, wig, dress like those sheer tight and short spaghetti strap numbers. My favorite lingerie is all white and lacy and sheer and tight and wet. I love girls/women in panties, lingerie or bikinis. .  I love women. but I also love sucking a rock hard cock in a pair of tight panties.:I'm in desert hot springs. Text me 442-260-8578.Kiss for you πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME:

No comments:

Post a Comment