Monday, September 16, 2019

Dick Wonders: Queen of everything, queen in white, queen in red, queen on board, the bitch is black. Black stars, black lights, joys and pains, bumps in the road, lessons learned along the way.I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of the decisions I make.

Crazy For Palm Springs.If you only see beauty in physical form, you will miss a lot of things. Lyons Dick Wonders: Queen of everything, queen in white, queen in red, queen on board, the bitch is black. Black stars, black lights, joys and pains, bumps in the road, lessons learned along the way.I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of the decisions I make.No Time To Check TimeπŸ“½πŸŽ™πŸŽπŸ’°GO LIONS!Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. πŸ’™πŸ˜ STANDARD SET:


I would like to find a polite, adventurous gentle man that is interested in building a friendship first, based on mutual & shared interests and respect and see what happens. πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»With the hopes of eventually connecting on an emotional and physical level.Woman for man: Funny, always laughing, less signs of wear, with lots of laughs. Dates, to make, wave of words, ideas, dreams in works, history to share, different times, different lives, learned alone the way.

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures .Peace is what I have to share, with joy and a touch of love for the man with the heart of a man that loves with both hands. In touch with the kid within, and grateful for the events that shaped my life, no regrets, and lessons learned. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers..Lil whoresπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Edit


Samuel L.Jackson. I can't understand.Views from the sands, views in the darkness, values of education, history created all the time. Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.

Love friends forever.Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count, Cards To Read, Daily Mountains. Joys And Pains.Sole Sisters:Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count. The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: Watch the highlights:


Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats. Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.Go Home, Ducks, Birds And Bees, Doves To Cry, Faces In The Shadows, Eggs To Fires.

Motions On Magic. ‘Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?’ ‘I'm Moses.’ replied the bird. ‘Moses?’ the burglar laughed. ‘What kind of people would name a bird Moses?’ ‘The same kind of people that would name their Rottweiler Jesus.Funny, always laughing, less signs of wear, with lots of laughs.Crazy For Palm Springs.Plenty Of Fish . ‘Moses?Based on information to date, the UK had more to do with interfering with the US 2016 Presidential election than Russia. The Obama team and the Clinton campaign spied on the Trump Administration and used the entire government apparatus, including the CIA, FBI, the DOJ and others, to do so.This is a racist. This is coming from the party who's always been obsessed with the color of a person's skin. Obviously, this hasn't changed.
Image may contain: one or more people and text
πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»With the hopes of eventually connecting on an emotional and physical level.Woman for man: Dates, to make, wave of words, ideas, dreams in works, history to share, different times, different lives, learned alone the way.When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go.This is a racist. This is coming from the party who's always been obsessed with the color of a person's skin. Obviously, this hasn't changed.Dick Wonders: Queen of everything, queen in white, queen in red, queen on board, the bitch is black. Black stars, black lights, joys and pains, bumps in the road, lessons learned along the way.I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of the decisions I make.

Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV.Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides. Sinners and Saints: The Donald Duck segment: War propaganda.Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats,Hats, Hoes, Horns To Blast. I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. The world needs bugs and critters too. That's why I respect everyone and I never judge.FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)Dick Wonders: Queen of everything, queen in white, queen in red, queen on board, the bitch is black. Black stars, black lights, joys and pains, bumps in the road, lessons learned along the way.I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of the decisions I make.


And always remember Karma is a Bitch...  Get some morals...some class ...you’re not better ...πŸ‘ΌπŸ’œπŸ˜˜3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates: "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled    . πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘ͺπŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. The world needs bugs and critters too. That's why I respect everyone and I never judge.FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures .Peace is what I have to share, with joy and a touch of love for the man with the heart of a man that loves with both hands. In touch with the kid within, and grateful for the events that shaped my life, no regrets, and lessons learned. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers..Lil whoresπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

  1. Shastia Brenagh,at 66665 Mesquite,of Desert Hot Springs,took custody of this new born ward of the state of California,with jumps of joy. She was running and a jumping when she took minor,given to her personally by Peter Bricarello. The minor became a ward of the state of California on December 16,2010.
  2. Peter Bricarello laughed all the way to the bank after this minor was taken,branded and sold to next Foster Placement.OmmπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ’―So this is what the fuck y'all be going through...I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’―Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads.I never try to make any of the regular people jealous. I know we can't all be eagles. The world needs bugs and critters too. That's why I respect everyone and I never judge.FEELS GOOD!πŸ’˜πŸŒ΄(pun intended)
Image result for I'm human.
Age is a number. Still, have so many questions about that, and would like to find a man that loved to hear me chatter, and not call me crazy would be a piece of heaven for me. Love the water, love the ocean, would love to see that site daily from the windows of my house, now that is still another one of my dreams. Treats to share: the gift from the center of the earth, love and devotion with a twist, not straight a fag hag really is the nature of this frog. Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV.
Image result for I'm human.

Trades Made.πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘ͺπŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘Don't Cry. The you I haven't met. Oh my.Treats to share: the gift from the center of the earth, love and devotion with a twist, not straight a fag hag really is the nature of this frog. Love and hate are the horns of a goat, love him or hate him for the good times, bagging shit because of a lack of running water on a RV.
Related image
Dick Wonders: Queen of everything, queen in white, queen in red, queen on board, the bitch is black. Black stars, black lights, joys and pains, bumps in the road, lessons learned along the way.I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of the decisions I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment