Thursday, February 23, 2017

I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks.





































Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date
^_^ Saturday Can I Have Another ^_^Turning pages, moving on, horse and pony shows, classes of love and hate, back on the beach, back with the fires burning, hopes burning bright, on the sands of time. Paths chosen tell story of dreams, wishes and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats searching.VIDEO: A Messianic Jew and Muslim Arab Discuss Israel Rt Call Mercedes Ashley on Verified Call: Red Caps, Pick Up Pieces, Carry On. Glory dazes done,.LIFE QUOTES: Veterans taken For A Ride.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. 

The brave, the few, the proud, Mad Dog Marines.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. Gifts of brothers doing the old dazes of the questions of the blue balls in the air, views of the deeds done in the dark. Butterflies, moths, dragonflies, angels, dogwood butterflies in the air for the colors on the flowers 🐼Wolves 🐺, Snakes 🐬 πŸ‹And Frogs Tales. πŸ’•. Frank Agresti....I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. 




Kygo & The Chainsmokers & Avicii Style Best Of Tropical Deep House Chill Out Melodic Music Mix 2017. I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. 

Joys and pains, dances in the rain, joys and pains, birds in the fires. Jumps for joy, song and dance, tales and stories to holler. Hello to arms, high to America birds, to the fingers as the bad, and dead. Dead to rights, dead notes to write, goodness and mercy angels back to back.









Frank AgrestiI swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. ,I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly.. Frank with out beans, with out luck, without dates. Cows to call, cattle to roam, faces of dogs, faces of cattle to call. Good times, dances on the sands of time, with a monkey on your back, six to count in the house. Redness, from the city of retards, rejects, and basket cases. Lovers, haters,fuckers and worms,trist and turn, coins to flip, dances on the side of the road.

To fat to fuck, to fat to walk, to fat to have a life of their own. Pages to books,dicks, dogs and donkeys to date. I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly..Faces of frogs, faces of fools, faces of coins to play, not enough for the cows, pigs, hogs, snakes in the grass, worms to turn, hit me, for the last time.
 Lots of love to come your way, gifts of wits, charms and graces, no time, for fat hogs on the land.
Great Job. Christina Malterer :I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks.  At one time who you referred to a friend was friend. Friend is term given far to loosely. You meet and suddenly an introduction of friendship is there! Friendship is earned with consistency and friendship never wavers on right vs wrong. When they waver and you watch someone do it.... do know, that same person you call friend will also waver with you!

Ayo Adam 3 friends turns there backs on me in 1 month. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed because 1 of them was my best friend I couldn't stand a day without. But aye, it's life I guess. We live and we learn!. Greg Grimes Just got one back,haven't seen you in a long time ,worked with you sister's at Myers now I work at Luke where pickle worked.

Cheri Burke That is so sad....true friends are few but will be there for you no matter what you need, no mtater how much time has gone by! The connection n love is always there!

Rouseria Lanagan: I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks.  Amen me sit and think bout my friend who i though was my friend stabbed me in the back took from lie to broken promises he could not keep so today is he BDay and i did not wish any thing caus he bitchass own me bring me my money u took.

Zac Tarasovich : I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. I have a very small circle. But in that circle are 3 people that I think would die for me and visa versa. There are layers to it though. And I have people categorized into different levels of friendship. But all of it is subject to review based on beha..


Chaps.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly... I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©Noble, Black, Knight To Take Less, Bull Shits Walks. Jordan And Aunt Dot: Shades Worn: Bright Futures. "Five Star Turf Commercial" for being the best in the nation's artificial grass supplier and we are proud to be your on-line marketing company.I watch that Steve show and I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

















No comments:

Post a Comment